E&M,Blimey! This is all very 21st Century - what next, a page on Facebook?Merry Christmas from your Godson.Hope you're both enjoying your Christmas in the Antipodes - isn't it an odd experience worrying about sunburn rather than exposure at Christmas?Just a quiet Christmas for me this year. I'm working most days. Last year I was watching the cricket in Sri Lanka so can't complain.Have a great Christmas and enjoy the rest of your stay in my favourite country - NZ.Garry.
Post a Comment
1 comment:
E&M,
Blimey! This is all very 21st Century - what next, a page on Facebook?
Merry Christmas from your Godson.
Hope you're both enjoying your Christmas in the Antipodes - isn't it an odd experience worrying about sunburn rather than exposure at Christmas?
Just a quiet Christmas for me this year. I'm working most days. Last year I was watching the cricket in Sri Lanka so can't complain.
Have a great Christmas and enjoy the rest of your stay in my favourite country - NZ.
Garry.
Post a Comment